Kenneth Benson, DDS
I have served the Apex and Raleigh area as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon since 2000. This career has been challenging and fun, and I have loved being able to make a difference in my patients lives. I truly view every patient like a family friend, and enjoy offering a calm and reassuring presence for those who might be apprehensive about surgery.
In my spare time I love traveling and spending time with my wife and our daughter. You might also find me playing golf, basketball, running and other sports to keep active and healthy!
To make an appointment with Dr. Benson by phone: (252) 235-7235
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – BA Biology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Dental School (DDS)
- MCV at Virginia Commonwealth University – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxilloficial Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons