Kenneth Benson, DDS
I have served the Apex and Raleigh area as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon since 2000. This career has been challenging and fun, and I have loved being able to make a difference in my patients lives. I truly view every patient like a family friend, and enjoy offering a calm and reassuring presence for those who might be apprehensive about surgery.
In my spare time I love traveling and spending time with my wife and our daughter. You might also find me playing golf, basketball, running and other sports to keep active and healthy!
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – BA Biology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Dental School (DDS)
- MCV at Virginia Commonwealth University – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxilloficial Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
To allow us as much time as possible for your first visit, you may access the following forms to assist us with your care.